Mobile Workforce Management – Irvine, CA
FieldConnect, Inc. an award-winning software company with a solid satisfied customer base, is hiring a Sales Manager to lead our organization into the next phase of growth of our new Field Service Cloud offering. Located in Irvine, CA, FieldConnect has provided mobile workforce management solutions for field service companies since 2002. Our powerful cloud and premise solutions enable real-time streaming of data between field technicians, customers, subcontractors and the back office, driving productivity, increasing operational efficiency and effectiveness, and igniting rapid business growth.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our sales team to make an outstanding contribution to the growth of our sales capability. Operating as part of a team, our Sales Managers are responsible for selling FieldConnect’s Mobile Workforce Management Solution and working with our partners to leverage their industry relationships to promote our products and services.
- Use superior interpersonal, presentation and communication skills for sales calls, product presentations, and seminars to drive revenue in a specified territory.
- Work above and beyond the norm to respond quickly to prospect needs.
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and leadership by being diligent, thorough and making a positive impact during every sales engagement.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly booking goals through self-motivation, goal setting, and solution driven approaches to problem-solving.
- Be adaptable, focus on teamwork and maintain a strong sense of ethics in all endeavors
- 3-5+ years’ experience in successfully building and sustaining relationships with midmarket clients (whether end users and/or channel partners) in a business solution, software or managed services sales role.
- An ability to apply individual creativity and vision in the sales process and, preferably, formal sales training from a recognized industry source.
- A deep and broad network of strong customer and partner relationships that can be leveraged to drive revenue immediately
- Demonstrated Success in Prospecting, Sales Process, and Closing of Sales.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree is also preferred.
- Generous salary and revenue-based bonus
- Health insurance benefits
- Open, friendly and energetic professional office environment
This is a full-time, in-office position available to local Orange County, CA candidates only. Remote, consulting or part-time work is not possible.