Micro Services Database C# ASP.Net Application Developer/DBA
Mobile Workforce Management – Irvine, CA
FieldConnect, Inc. an award-winning software company with a solid satisfied customer base, is looking for a Database Admin/DBA C# ASP.Net Micro Services Enterprise Applications Developer to join its team. Located in Irvine, CA, FieldConnect has provided mobile workforce management solutions for field service companies since 2002. Our powerful cloud and premise solutions enable real-time streaming of data between field technicians, customers, subcontractors and the back office, driving productivity, increasing operational efficiency and effectiveness, and igniting rapid business growth. This individual will be part of a small team responsible for developing FieldConnect’s suite of Mobile Field Service products. We are looking for an energetic, versatile, team player with great growth potential to perform full stack development for responsive Cloud-based enterprise applications using Microsoft technologies (Azure, MSSQL, PowerApps, PowerBI, VSTS, C#) and modern UI frameworks, using Micro Services, HTML5, C#, asp.net and SQL to create really interesting products.
- Perform both new development and maintenance programming in Enterprise Level Applications in a MicroServices multi-tiered environment
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve application issues escalated from Technical Support.
- Develop, test and maintain FieldConnect’s suite of software-based products.
- Write quality code.
- Perform extensive unit testing.
- Adhere to the established development and release methodologies.
- Programming skills in Database (MS SQL, Stored Procedures), C#, .Net and some Open Source/Angular required.
- 5+ years’ experience with enterprise/cloud application development required – developing within the Microsoft environment using MS Visual Studio, ASP.Net, C# and Azure/Windows Server creating Database and Forms applications.
- Experience with various technologies, such as HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XML, ASP.Net, MVC, WebForms, Web Services, IIS
- Experience creating cloud-based MicroServices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of SQL and database interactions with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong preference is given to having DBA skills
- Experience with source code version control systems (TFS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience working with Agile methodologies a plus.
- Optimization for mobile devices a plus.
- Familiarity with Service Management processing (Service/Work Orders, Quoting, Agreements), a plus.
- Generous salary
- Health insurance and 401(k)
- Open, friendly and energetic professional office environment
This is a full-time, in-office position available to local Orange County, CA candidates only.