Business Development Manager
Mobile Workforce Management – Irvine, CA
FieldConnect, Inc. an award-winning software company with a solid satisfied customer base, is hiring a Business Development Manager to lead our organization into the next phase of growth of our new Field Service Cloud offering. Located in Irvine, CA, FieldConnect has provided mobile workforce management solutions for field service companies since 2002. Our powerful cloud and premise solutions enable real-time streaming of data between field technicians, customers, subcontractors and the back office, driving productivity, increasing operational efficiency and effectiveness, and igniting rapid business growth.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to sell into as well as convert our installed base of premise customers to our new Field Service Cloud offering and to continue to grow and develop our reseller program. Reporting directly to the VP Sales and helping to drive our Cloud base revenue, this position will have a huge impact on the future of FieldConnect.
- Execute on the conversion strategy of the current customer base of on-premise customers to our new cloud offering, FieldConnect Online (FCO)
- Recruit new partners, acting as an advocate for FieldConnect with the partner, and creating a pipeline of new business opportunities by setting the strategy and actions that will drive revenue growth for FieldConnect
- Work with multiple departments to drive adoption of FCO across the customer base
- Establish strategic partnerships and channels and developing a qualified pipeline of revenue opportunities around those alliances
- Partner with our Sales and Marketing team on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through the sales funnel
- Drive partner management ensuring reporting, partner-based pipeline management and channel conflict resolution
- 3-5 years of experience in partner/alliance management, sales or business development roles in a Software environment, ideally working in the Microsoft Dynamics channel
- Must demonstrate Ownership, Urgency, and Business Acumen
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals, recruiting and rallying a team around those goals, and leveraging data to help you achieve those goals via methodical execution
- Ability to understand SaaS and the value it brings to the marketplace
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills towards a broad constituency ranging from partners, customers and sales
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- High personal, professional and ethical standards.
- BA/BS degree – MBA preferred
- Generous salary and revenue-based bonus
- Health insurance benefits
- Open, friendly and energetic professional office environment
This is a full-time, in-office position available to local Orange County, CA candidates only. Remote, consulting or part-time work is not possible.